We are building a team to deliver best-in-class in store Walmart Photocentre customer service experiences. As a photocentre associate, you will focus on sales, service, product knowledge, operational excellence, and take pride in ensuring every customer has an exceptional experience every time.
You will also support the OSL brand, add value to our client, and meet their business goals. You are a team player with a commitment to excellence, supporting a dynamic and organic environment where honesty, respect, learning, passion for sales and unrelentingly customer focus are at the center of everything you do.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving all key business objectives including sales, customer experience and operational targets.
- Answer customer inquiries and advise them on ideal product solutions; assist with self-serve kiosks when needed
- Prepare all custom or online orders on time for customer pick up.
- Follow operational guidelines to ensure compliance with all standards.
- Perform maintenance tasks on printing equipment and self-serve kiosks as needed.
- Operate the key cutting machine for customers and support the operations of this program.
- Handle customer transactions with Western Union per the prescribed guidelines.
- Complete all required training within specified timelines.
- Participate in weekly coaching sessions with management and follow recommended course of action to further develop skills.
- Maintain visual standards for the photo centre and keep the area clean, safe and organized.
- Complete all assigned tasked delegated by management.
- Support any additional customer service offerings as needed.
- Follow all store health and safety as well as security standards as outlined.
- Demonstrates understanding of and passion for sales and customer service.
- Experience in either retail or hospitality industry, with a working knowledge of managing cash, POS and inventory systems.
- Sales and merchandising experience is considered an asset.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must display computer aptitude and high comfort level with technology.