It’s an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that’s at the top of its game. The momentum we’ve generated in recent years with our commitments to client customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. And we’re on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us in this journey. At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that foundation. We value people, passion, honesty, respect and integrity.
The Business Intelligence Analyst is a skilled analytical professional who has significant hands-on experience with analysis and reporting as they relate to the merchandise productivity in a large organization. As an Analyst, they will be responsible to create and develop metrics, see opportunities in the business and help shape the vision for reporting and analysis at OSL on behalf of our client Samsung.
Location - working remotely Toronto or Vancouver
- Working with the District Manager to determine the vision for reporting and builds a plan to execute on those goals
- Work within a team to prioritize work and achieve team goals on time
- Support the team with producing reports as required, scheduled or ad hoc
- Assist in identifying opportunities in the business and works to produce impactful analysis
- Examine reports and produce accurate data
- Assist with the compilation and distribution of key financial and management reports
- Liaise with internal and external clients on reporting needs to find effective solutions
- Assist with new project opportunities to identify reporting and data system requirements
To be successful:
- You lead by example maintaining OSL values, encouraging the development of your team and coworkers, and ensuring peak performance of an evolving and growing organization
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, data visualization and presenting findings
To join our team:
- You have 2+ years in an BI/Reporting capacity
- Extensive knowledge of Retail, Marketing and Sales
- High degree of technical knowledge of principles in sales and developing teams
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail; process driven
- Excellent conceptual and strategic thinking abilities
- Excellent analytical skills
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses and other perks
- Vacation plus additional flex days
- Comprehensive benefits
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career with one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- A supportive workplace culture and work environment
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.