Do you have a passion for Tech?
Samsung and OSL have teamed up to operate the Samsung Experience Stores across Canada. Samsung is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, inclusive people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. We are also the proud winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies two years in a row.
We’re looking for passionate, driven people who are excited about working for a premium brand such as Samsung. You’ll have the opportunity to become a world-leading expert in a cutting-edge industry. How cool is that?
Here’s where you come in…
You’re part tech guru and part sales ninja. You’re hungry to sell and all about awesome customer service. Of course, you’ll be asked to meet business objectives, and be a strong ambassador the Samsung Brand. You’re passionate and want to sharpen your skills and grow along with us in a fast, fun, high-energy work environment. Good thing you’re also an outgoing personality who plays well with others…we’re all about family.
A day in the life of a Sales Associate:
- Reporting to the Store Manager, the Sales Associate will generate and promote sales of wireless devices, tablets, wearables, home automation and televisions, accessories and services, while acting as a brand ambassador for Samsung
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service and build relationships by maintaining advanced knowledge of all Samsung products and services and educating consumers on how to use Samsung products effectively
- Uncover customer needs through skilled questions, perception, and empathy while enthusiastically enlightening them on the Samsung ecosystem
- Knowledgeable about store design in order to guide customers with ease through their Samsung experience
Good thing you have what it takes:
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience ideally with luxury brands
- Will embody the Samsung brand in every interaction with customers and genuinely care about their individual needs
- Must have high level of interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to work with others
- Detail-oriented and results-focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Effective decision-maker and problem-solver with strong customer service orientation
- Ability to drive sales and offer excellent service while achieving store standards
- Flexible to work beyond traditional business hours, holidays, evenings and weekend periods, based on retail business needs as they arise
What’s in it for You?
- Base hourly rate with industry leading commission structure; we will identify and reward commitment to excellence in service and sales
- Exciting incentive programs
- Comprehensive health and dental plans
- Discounts on the newest wireless technology
- Great employee referral program
- Ongoing continuous training (online and in classroom) to support your personal and professional development
- Local, regional, and national career growth opportunities
Sounds like a good fit? Let’s talk.
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.