Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, people-driven company providing outsourced sales services for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We hire passionate people looking for their next big career challenge.
Here’s where you come in…
The Party Associate will be responsible to achieve all targets set by the Party Lead. They will display operational excellence, support the OSL brand, add value to our client and meet business goals. The Party Associate will be a team player with a commitment to excellence. The Party associate will support a dynamic and organic environment where honesty, respect, passion, and an unrelenting customer focus are at the center of everything they do.
You’ll do this by…
- Being responsible for ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer service at all times
- Implementing and executing on shop opening and closing duties on a daily basis
- Servicing customers by helping with their purchase, logging/maintaining balloon orders, preparing balloon orders, balloon bouquet inflation, preparing the receipt and/or checking out the customer through OSL’s POS, provide fast and friendly customer service, handle any/all customer complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Receiving inventory from the back room and fill planograms/storage areas as needed
- Maintaining tidy/organized backroom space within the guidelines provided by the store management team
- Performing shop maintenance including but not limited to taking out garbage, sweeping, cleaning balloon desk counter top and storage, maintaining stock room etc.
- Monitoring lows and outs and stock shelves as required
- Maintaining clean and tidy shopping environment, ensure planograms, end caps, balloon wall and balloon desk are left clean and organized at the end of each day
- Ensuring proper labelling, pricing and signage; put up Price Tickets; execute promotional pricing if needed, maintain balloon desk and planogram signage and communicate if any signage is damaged or out of date so it can be replaced
- Ordering/maintaining all required supplies (ribbon, hi-float, balloon bags and clips, helium)
- Maintaining relationship with Helium Supplier, monitor Helium inventory, order Helium as required, manage Helium tank delivery, maintain log of tanks used weekly and change over helium tanks when empty (hook up the Helium piping/nozzle)
- Ensuring all safety measures are properly intact, maintained and used when balloon
- Desk is unmanned (relating to helium usage, helium nozzles, helium tank connections, etc.)
- Adhering to all standard operating procedures, policies and Best Methods and ensures compliance to safety standards
Good thing you have what it takes…
- Understanding of sales and customer service fundamentals
- Sales and Merchandising experience is an asset
- Strong listening, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility to work weekends and/or evenings
So what does OSL offer you?
- Competitive hourly pay, benefits, and employee perks
- Generous employee referral program
- Personal in-store and online LMS training - we'll set you up for success through paid and on-going learning!
- Real career growth, recognition, advancement & a shot a being a valued and important part of a cool, fun fast growing company
Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
- Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
Sounds like a good fit? Let’s talk.
For more info before submitting your application, contact us: email@example.com
At OSL, we celebrate difference. We’ve committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone feels valued, supported, and reaches their full potential.
OSL does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.