It’s an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that’s at the top of its game. The momentum we’ve generated in recent years with our commitments to client customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. And we’re on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us in this journey. At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that foundation. We value people, passion, honesty, respect, and integrity.
Reporting to the Project Team Manager, the Project Lead is an exciting opportunity for someone who can drive and align internal and external partners to accomplish project execution within a timely manner. You will work within a team to ensure the success of the project. You will help not only in the launch but also in the ongoing management of this new business operation. You will help individual stores to operate with excellence, support the OSL brand, add value to our Client, and meet their business goals. Through leading by example and creating an environment where team members feel valued, can grow, and function well as a team.
Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
A little more about the role:
- Be the primary point of contact for assigned portfolio of clients
- Build and develop appropriate relationships within assigned client portfolio
- Responsible for all communications relating to current programs, including briefings, program kick-offs, status updates, program reporting, de-brief meetings, and/or corporate communications
- Responsible for ensuring that program execution meet established goals and objectives
- Working closely with the OSL Directors and team to ensure flawless executions of assigned client portfolio
- Responsible for all program logistics and project management as all executional details will reside within this role and will require the ability to manage both short, and long-term projects
- Coordinate the efforts of various internal and external functional areas (Field, Community, supplier agencies) to enable program execution
- Utilize OSL methodologies, process, tools and best practices to achieve project commitments for cost, quality, schedule, and scope
- Manage and control established budgets and project timing within outlined commitments
- Produce timely and accurate program and client reports
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to establish and meet internal OSL standards
Requirements for the role:
- Diploma or degree in Project Management
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong project management, staff management and collaboration skills, developed in a retail organization
- CAPM or working towards PMP is an asset
- 1-2 years’ experience minimum in Retail
- Demonstrated consistent and progressive experience in the client service or area management role, preferably with a focus on experiential and event-based marketing
- Project Management skills to develop and manage a detailed project plan, including action plans, resource allocations, timing, issue resolution in support of project commitments and to deliver results on time and on budget
- Demonstrated knowledge of Budget Management
- Time Management and Organizational skills to manage multiple clients, projects and tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
A few Nice-to-haves:
- Bilingual English and French
- University degree
In addition to our great environment, we offer a highly competitive base salary, generous bonus/commission structure, employee development programs, 3 weeks’ vacation, and other comprehensive benefits. If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.