It’s an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that’s at the top of its game. The momentum we’ve generated in recent years with our commitments to client customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. And we’re on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us in this journey. At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that foundation. We value people, passion, honesty, respect and integrity.
As an HRIS Analyst, you will join a business focused HR team supporting a culture of high performance and results while delivering HR support. As part of the HR team, you will support the day-to-day operations of HRIS, ensuring HR data integrity and privacy is maintained and requests are resolved in a timely manner. You will identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency gains. You will also participate in special projects as an HRIS systems expert and will consider integration and process implications of new or proposed functionality.
Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Maintain HR Technology for 6 clients in North America including Walmart US, Sam’s Club US Walmart Canada, Samsung, Bell, Influence
- Ensure data integrity, system security and testing of system changes and implementation
- Conduct regular system health checks including US ADP, Canada ADP, iCIMS ATS and LawLogix
- Work closely with leaders, project teams and various stakeholders to ensure projects effectively mitigate risks, resolve issues and deliver as per SLA
- Ensure compliance met amongst all HR systems with country, provincial and state legislations
- Design and generates queries, reports and dashboards for ease of use for required stakeholders
- Train OSL team members as needed on HRIS on system utilization
- Identify and implement corrective actions quickly and independently to accomplish project objectives in a timely manner
- Continue ongoing and new implementation on HR systems
- Lead and manage the HR Technology and Systems team
- Serves as liaison between North American users, HR, Payroll, IT and third parties vendor clients
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings and implementation plans, working with other project managers, functional experts and business partners
- Build, monitor and maintain efficient operation of company HR systems infrastructure to maximize workflow, people data accuracy, security, training, dashboard reporting, auditing, maintenance and meeting SLAs
- Perform data updates, system imports, system exports and report on data discrepancies
- Maintaining offer letters, policies and other onboarding documents in Applicant Tracking Systems, iCIMS
- Continuously improve candidate experience by enhancing systems
- Work in close collaboration with internal cross functional directors and managers to ensure reporting and operational processes are streamlined
- College or university degree, preferably specializing in Human Resources
- Previous work experience with HRIS
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and iCIMS preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office ideally including demonstrated experience in preparing spreadsheet reports and using Excel functions such as formulas, VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Highly adaptive, organized and detailed orientated
- Effective problem solving, time management and inter-personal relation skills with a positive and supportive tone, attitude and work ethic
- High level of personal integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual French competency preferred but not required for this role
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.