Passionate about customer service, we are too! Want to develop your sales skills and grow with a dynamic company? Looking for a stimulating and fun work environment?
After a successful pilot, Walmart and OSL will launch a new partnership starting in 2018 where OSL will spearhead the end to end operation to help assemble and service bikes and seasonal merchandise for Walmart Canada. This position will be responsible for travelling to various locations.
What we’re looking for:
· Do you have a genuine interest in helping others?
· Familiarity with assembling seasonal items such as bikes, as well as BBQs, patio’s, lawnmowers, changing locks, etc.
· High aptitude for using tools?
· Have you worked in retail?
· Do you have merchandising or stocking expereince?
· Do you love meeting and talking with people?
· Do you love a challenge and are eager to push yourself?
Then the OSL Seasonal Crew is right for you.
What OSL offers:
. You need a car for this job.
· A competitive salary of $18/hr with perks and training.
· Full-Time hours
· Opportunities for growth by focusing on professional development and the well-being of our employees
· Travel reimbursement .38 per KM in excess of 70km
You must have your own vehicle and be willing to travel within a given region.
If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact email@example.com.