OSL is a fast growing and successful third-party specialty retailer whose clients are some of the largest companies in Canada and the U.S including Huawei, Bell, Walmart, and Samsung. We have 3,000 employees and are expecting to continue to grow at a rapid pace in a fun and challenging work environment.
The Pricing & Communications Manager will support the execution of nationally driven programs, offers and other local initiatives. Working closely with multiple teams and various internal & external partners, the Pricing & Communications Manager will ensure all current and future sales and marketing initiatives are effectively communicated to the field and to applicable stakeholders accurately, effectively and on time.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage the Pricing & Communications Team to ensure that all carrier/OEM offers and promotions within RQ are executed in an accurate, and communicated in a timely manner.
• Develop and mentor junior Pricing Team members to perform all areas of the Pricing & Communications.
• Establishes process and protocols for all OSL Communications.
• Continuously seek out opportunities to improve and enhance the communication platform by using market research, strategic deployment methods and new technologies.
• Ensure the price files within RQ and any other system are maintained with current data, pricing, and attributes regarding data points.
• Create or distribute all store support tools for Marketing, Merchandising and Promotions (Flags, Price Files, Cheat Sheets, In-Store Marketing, Carrier Events, Contests – etc.)
• Proactively identify issues with promotions and pricing working with our OEM and carrier’s partners
• Work with the Operations, Carriers, OEM and Walmart to develop and deploy a launch plan for any new product where required (Product can be defined as being any device, offer, plan, warranty, or credit initiative).
• Assist with creation of merchandising materials (in-store POP, signage, in-store videos) where applicable.
• Coordinate the deployment of supporting marketing materials and manage the corresponding logistics (POP, Dummies, Live Demo’s, and Signage etc.).
• Work with the District Manager to ensure all Point Of Purchase, in-store merchandising and Loss Prevention equipment issues determined at the New Store Opening are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
• Communicate and administer Employee sales incentive programs through an effective communication strategy, tracking, prize-sourcing and distribution.
• Provide translation services to OSL where required.
• Responsible for offer, contest data analysis to identify trends, gaps and opportunities
• Proactively manage and support contest setup to increase sales and profitability
• Responsible for carrier relationship
• Provide proactive solutions to problems faced by the field, OSL and/or OEM/Carriers
• Present and communicate updates, solutions and ideas to various audiences
• Strong Operational background with Sales experience in wireless / electronics retail.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data is a must.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing deadlines are a must.
• Must display strong written and verbal communication skills.
• MS Office proficiency is required.
• Able to work evenings and weekends as required to meet the needs of the business.
• Strong relationship building and negotiation skills
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.