Partnership Account Executive - GTA, Ontario
Bell Canada - Partnership Account Executive – Partner Accounts – GTA, Ontario
The Bell Residential Services team is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information, and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing competitiveness in the marketplace. The team provides customers with Bell Home phone, local and long-distance services, Bell Internet, and amazing technologies such as Bell Fibe TV.
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
As an OSL Account Executive you will be representing Bell Residential Services to service Bell Canada’s Residential Partners in the Greenfield (new construction) and Brownfield (existing construction) for Bell’s market segments. The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, passionate, well organized, professional, who have a knack for maintaining and developing strong relationships at the owner/executive level and secures access and marketing rights to deploy Bell Fibre to these clients.
- Negotiations with residential builders and Greenfield/Brownfield accounts to secure contractual rights for Bell to deploy Fibre during construction and market a suite of BRS services before and after occupancy.
- Identification, analysis and customization of key business development opportunities with partners, leveraging BCE efforts to differentiate Bell’s in a competitive marketplace
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams, including Network Planning and Provisioning, Bell Legal, Bell Business Orders, Bell Technical Support. Partner Support Operations, etc., ensuring our Partner Builders are engaged with action plans that are communicated, documented and executed in a timely manner.
- Facilitate regular communications across all stakeholders to ensure network provisioning and marketing teams are ready before 1st occupancy so that Field Sales can seamlessly sell Bell home services to the occupants
- University degree, ideally in a business discipline
- Familiarity with local homebuilder clients and knowledge of the construction industry or telco fibre deployment
- Familiarity with property management and operations of local MDU rentals and condo’s
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a sales and/or business development role
- Proven track record of successful deal negotiations with demonstrated excellence in relationship building
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Depth and breadth in managing cross-functional team activities
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, independent thought leadership
- Excellent time management skills and a proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- An appetite for winning, an aptitude towards proficiency, and an attitude of accountability
- Must own a vehicle in good condition and a valid driver’s license
- Must be ready to travel within the region to approach existing and potential customers based on a list of prequalified leads with the intent to sell.
- These positions offer a base salary of $65K-$80K
- Paid Health Benefits
- Paid Mileage
- Schedule must be flexible to accommodate meetings for with business owners/management/tenants
Position Type: 12-month Contract
Job Location: Canada - GTA
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.