Account Executive Business Development - GTA
The Bell Residential Services team is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information, and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing competitiveness in the marketplace. The team provides customers with Bell Home phone, local and long-distance services, Bell Internet, and amazing technologies such as Bell Fibe TV.
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
As an OSL Account Executive for Bulk Sales and Business Development you will be representing Bell Residential Services by actively engaging and supporting the Bell team in driving growth in bulk Internet and TV contracts for Multi-Dwelling Unit in the GTA. In this position you will need to focus on researching, quantifying bulk growth opportunities, periodically conduct site surveys , competitive surveillance for intelligence on the evolving market and negotiate net new Bell Canada bulk agreements to existing residential MDUs in Ontario.
- Build and manage client relationships and funnel of targeted buildings
- Hunt and cold call targeted MDUs to propose/sell Bell bulk solutions
- Provide superior customer service through building and managing customer relationships
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams, including Bell Network, Bell Legal, Bell Business Orders. Partner Support Operations, etc., ensuring that Owners are engaged with action plans that are communicated, documented and executed in a timely manner.
- Facilitate regular communications across all stakeholders to ensure network provisioning and sales teams are ready before due date
- Technical understanding of the MDU market, either having knowledge of Property Management industry and Condo/Rental or telco fibre deployment
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a sales and/or business development role
- Proven track record of successful deal negotiations with demonstrated excellence in relationship building
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent planning, prioritization and execution skills
- Depth and breadth in multitasking across multiple teams
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, independent thought leadership
- Excellent time management skills and a proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- An appetite for winning, an aptitude towards proficiency, and an attitude of accountability
- University degree, ideally in a business discipline
- Must own a vehicle in good condition and a valid driver’s license
- Must be ready to travel within the region to approach existing and potential customers based on a list of prequalified leads with the intent to sell.
- These positions offer a base salary of $60K plus 50% bonus
- Paid Health Benefits Paid Mileage
- Ability to work flexible hours (some evenings)
Position Type: 12-month Contract
Job Location: Canada - GTA
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.