Sales Representative, New Construction
The Bell Residential Services team is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information, and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing competitiveness in the marketplace.
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
As an OSL Sales Representative – New Construction, you will be representing Bell Residential Services and will be providing service to potential customers of their world-class, Fibre-to-the home-based suite of TV, Internet and Home Phone services. Through excellent selling (including warm calling and face to face events) the Representative will maximize the potential revenues from new and moving customers by positioning special offers to new home residents. The performance of the Sales Representative will be evaluated in part by the number of sales achieved.
This is a great opportunity for talented individuals to join our winning team and put your entrepreneurial skills to work!
- Attract residential customers to purchase Bell Fibe TV, Hi Speed Internet, and Home Phone services
- Leverage existing internal sources of sales leads while identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in assigned New Construction territory
- Work closely with Territory Managers and other teams to establish and maintain positive relationships with Home Builders, Sales and Décor centre staff, high-rise Property Managers and end-user clients to ensure that Bell New Construction offers are presented to all prospective residents
- Assist in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, acquire new customers and increase our revenues from these customers
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the Marketing group
- Document and submit sales orders on a timely basis for input into our database
- Attend new home builder events to promote, sell and educate new home buyers on Bells residential services
- Manage lead lists provided by builder and ensure maximum penetration is acquired through various marketing initiatives
- Minimum 2 years of previous sales experience with emphasis on customer service
- Proven success in a relevant direct sales position is essential
- Highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Competitive product and technological knowledge of the telecommunication industry a definite asset
- Must have a vehicle in good condition and a valid driver’s license
- Must not have been convicted of a criminal or penal offense related to the tasks and responsibilities of the position
- Post-secondary education or equivalent
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset
- Work remotely
- From time to time, the representative may be required to travel to development sites to visit with builders, Sales and Décor centre staff and prospective end-users
- Unlimited opportunity for Growth and Development
Position Type: 12-month Contract
Job Location: Canada: Location – Toronto (North York)
For more info before submitting your application, contact us: email@example.com