OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day.
Reporting to the Director of Finance or a delegate, the successful candidate will play a key role within the finance team. The analyst will own the accounts payable deliverables, accounts maintenance and reconciliation processes. The AP/Billing Analyst will also be responsible for maintaining vendor relationships, while accurately processing invoices and allocating the expenses to the appropriate projects and cost centres. Strong analytical and excellent communications skills are critical in this role.
- Allocate expenses to various accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, and recording entries for both CAD and US entity
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approvals, prior to issuing payments
- Payment to vendors by scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit for outstanding memos
- Manage employee payments by receiving and verifying expense reports
- Payment to employees and vendors via cheques, & EFT for Canada & US
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Update the outstanding cheque register and payables schedule on a weekly basis
- Manage billing invoices to various customers
- Other adhoc duties related to finance function
Professional Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years related experience in a similar role
- Speed and accuracy in data entry a must
- Knowledge of Great Plains, Dynamics NAV 2018 is an asset
- MS Office Intermediate skills required- Specifically MS Excel
- Must be a team player
- Self-starter, able to multi-task effectively with a strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact email@example.com