OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
The Operations Coordinator will support the Manager of Operations by ensuring the effectiveness of internal operational controls.
Working closely with the Manager of Operations and various members of the OSL team at all levels, the Operations Coordinator will assist in development of operational processes, policies, efficiencies and guidelines which will support the goals and objectives of multiple programs.
Additionally, the Operations Coordinator will support the expansion of new stores as well as the maintenance of existing stores as related to operations in a variety of functions; i.e. processes, training, communications, merchandising, new store opening activity, etc.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Learning, Operations, Loss Prevention, Go-To-Market and Sales teams to update policies and processes that drive the business forward (including but not limited to sales, inventory, loss prevention, customer service, merchandising, etc.).
- Create internal control documentation, design process flows, and identify recommended improvements to policies and processes to support the objectives of the operations and broader OSL team.
- Responsible for supporting store operations for key programs, including supply ordering, uniforms, managing the corporate device program, billing and spending to a budget.
- Responsible for updating SOPs within the Knowledge Base (KB) on SharePoint (OSL Central) for multiple programs.
- Liaise with the Learning team and provide content/materials for training, communication and other business initiatives
- Review all store visits/audits (store visit summaries, quarterly store visits, new store opening checklists, pulse checks, etc.) to identify issues and ensure compliance.
- Track store performance and work with the Manager of Operations to establish practices to drive the business forward.
- Support new projects and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or concentration from an accredited institution, university or college is required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in retail operations, preferably within the wireless space.
- Strong Operational and Sales experience in a retail environment.
- Effective time management skills are required, as is the ability to prioritize multiple priorities and competing timelines.
- Exceptional attention to detail is required.
- Must possess both strong written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual English and French is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) is required.
- Effective use of technology and tools such as SharePoint.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
If you fit this profile or know someone who does, visit our website www.oslrs.com.