We are building a team to deliver best-in-class in store Walmart Photocentre customer service experiences. As a photocentre Team Lead, you will focus on leading a team of Photocentre Associates in sales, service, product knowledge, operational excellence, and take pride in ensuring every customer has an exceptional experience every time. As a Team Leader, you’re key to our success.
Who Are We?
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We are building a team to deliver the best-in-class in store Walmart Photocentre customer service experiences.
What We're Looking For:
- 1-2 years experience in retail or hospitality industry as a Team Lead/Supervisor/Key Holder
- Must possess strong management, coaching, and leadership skills, developed in a retail organization; preferably within the photo or electronics sector
- Demonstrates understanding of and passion for sales and customer service.
- Working knowledge of managing cash, POS and inventory systems.
- Effective organization and planning skills with the ability to organize and schedule people and tasks.
- Detail oriented and results focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and competing timelines with a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Strong customer service orientation and a high level of attention to detail.
- Sales and merchandising experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent is considered an asset.
- Must display computer aptitude and high comfort level with technology.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekend periods, based on business needs is required
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving all key business objectives including sales, customer experience and operational targets.
- Oversee supply management and maintenance so that sales and store operations are not interrupted.
- Responsible for ensuring the store team is compliant on all operational objectives.
- Maintain visual standards for the photo centre and keep the area clean, safe and organized.
- Perform maintenance tasks on printing equipment and self-serve kiosks as needed.
- Ensure all required trainings for self and team are completed within specified timelines.
- Conduct weekly coaching sessions with team and prescribe recommended course of action to further develop skills.
- Responsible for ensuring the store is staffed appropriately at all times according to the payroll guidelines.
- Proactively recruit, select, hire and train team members using OSL guidelines and practices, as well as retain talent and manage acceptable turnover rates.
- Ensure all scheduled shifts are recorded, including clocking in/out as per guidelines.
- Adhere to dress code guidelines for every shift and ensure the brand is appropriately represented at all times.
- Ensure proper performance management guidelines are followed when required.
- Ensure all policies and procedures of store safety and security are followed as outlined where applicable
Sounds like a good fit? Let’s talk.
For more info before submitting your application, contact us: email@example.com