OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
Reporting to the Manager, Learning Enablement, this role will support ongoing operations of the program in a variety of functions; i.e. processes, training, communications, merchandising, new store opening activity, etc. Working closely with the Manager, Learning Enablement and various members of the OSL team at all levels the incumbent will assist in developing operational processes, policies, efficiencies and guidelines which support the program goals and objectives.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaises with the Manager, Learning Enablement, Operations and Sales team to build out the training content, methodology and supporting tools to ensure compliance and understanding.
- Creates internal control documentation, flowchart processes, and identifies recommended improvements to support store operations.
- Assists with updating existing and developing new policies and procedures as required (sales, inventory, loss prevention, customer service, merchandising, etc.).
- Assists with building national training calendar and communication strategy.
- Updates and maintains content on the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Provides reporting to the Operations and Sales team on operational performance and training completion.
- Liaises with vendors to source materials and negotiate agreements where required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in building and delivering training content in retail electronics or similar industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
- Strong operational and sales experience in retail is preferred.
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize project plans, timelines and resources.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
If you fit this profile or know someone who does, visit our website www.oslrs.com.