Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
What is the Role?
Territory Manager - Calgary, AB
OSL is currently seeking a Regional Sales Representative to represent Huawei, our global client in the Wireless Telecommunications industry. As a Regional Sales Representative, you will build and manage relationships to help build Huawei brand awareness and drive Huawei device sales productivity with various Wireless retail sales distribution locations.
- Manage the day to day Huawei client liaison at the Corporate and Retail store distribution level, fostering strong relationships with both the client and distribution sales teams
- Conduct and attend Training sessions, Meetings, Events on behalf of Huawei
- Gather market analysis and report market trends of how Huawei product is perceived in the market
- Plan and facilitate training and launch meetings to ensure all retail sales distribution groups and are able to demonstrate successful Huawei product knowledge and sales effectiveness
- Train and coach Carrier Retail and Dealer Sales Reps, as well as provide sales support through offering business advice and product consultation
- Ensure Huawei product stock levels and merchandising requirements meet product demand
- Support Huawei Marketing and Brand initiatives through maintaining direct contact with distribution points of sale in market
- Resolve issues that affect Huawei brand integrity and brand presence
- Set up Huawei promotional materials and support Sales Distribution via incentives, events and sales programs
- Provide strategic input to help leverage the Huawei brand and build overall brand awareness
- Complete daily store visit productivity reports as well as weekly and monthly activity reporting requirements
- Minimum 3 years of Agency or equivalent experience in Account Management
- Experience in Wireless or Consumer Electronics an asset
- Prior success in training and motivating a Retail sales team in meeting exceeding performance objectives
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, as well as effective presentation skills
- Proven analytic and reporting capabilities
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a related discipline
- Available to travel within the local market 80% of the time including occasional evenings, weekends and overnights
- Bilingual in English and French an asset
Apply today at www.oslrs.com
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.