OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
The Marketing/ Merchandising Coordinator will support the execution of nationally driven programs, events and other local initiatives. Working closely with the Merchandising Manager and Go To Market team for Wireless as well as various internal & external partners. The Marketing Coordinator will ensure all current and future sales, wireless campaigns and marketing initiatives are effectively communicated to the field and to applicable stakeholders accurately, effectively and on time.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides support to the Merchandising Managers in launches of Wireless campaigns, product launches, instore marketing strategy, special launches and events
- Develops tools and materials to support OSL, Carrier, OEM and Walmart Wireless branding guidelines and the in-store execution
- Develops store communications to support merchandising, sales and marketing initiatives
- Collaborates with the Go to Market team to develop communications and go to market plans for all Merchandising, Marketing & Sales initiatives.
- Plans, communicates and ensures the timely execution of all merchandising initiatives and client communications around them. (I.e. client reports, post mortems, photos, checklists, etc.)
- Maintains the systems and tools used at OSL HQ to track store attributes.
- Responds to client, field and vendor merchandising inquiries. Maintains the Merchandising Inbox and supports the field.
- Oversees the Demo device programs; distribution, tracking, etc.
- Collaborates with Training to create support tools for Product Knowledge, Selling, Marketing and Promotions (Flags, Price Files, Cheat Sheets, In-Store Marketing, Carrier Events, Contests – etc.)
- Manages the Planogram (POG) itself for all store formats; ensures it is up to date, accurately reflects the device assortment and promotional plan as outlined by Walmart, ensure it is error free and communicates it to the field.
- Proactively identifies issues with promotions, planograms or other in-store Marketing and/or Carrier initiatives.
- Develops and deploy a launch plan for any new product where required (Product can be defined as being any device, offer, plan, warranty, or credit initiative).
- Assist with creation of marketing materials (in-store POP, Digital signage, in-store videos) where applicable.
- Coordinate the deployment of supporting marketing materials and manage the corresponding logistics (POP, Dummies, Live Demo’s, and Signage etc.).
- Work with the Communications/Pricing team to help support pricing/communications when needed
- Strong Operational background
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bilingual in English and French preferred
- Knowledge of online marketing fundamentals
- Analytics experience
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing deadlines are a must.
- MS Office proficiency is required
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact email@example.com.