OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
The Pricing & Communications Coordinator will support the execution of nationally driven programs, events and other local initiatives for OSL both in Canada and US. Working closely with the Go to Market Team and various internal & external partners, the Bilingual Pricing & Communications Coordinator will ensure all current and future sales and marketing initiatives are effectively communicated to the field and to applicable stakeholders accurately, effectively and on time.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain all carrier offers and promotions within RQ in an accurate, and timely manner.
- Create/ Distribute store support tools for Marketing, Merchandising, Pricing and Promotions (Flags, Price Files, Cheat Sheets, In-Store Marketing, Carrier Events, Contests – etc.)
- Proactively identify issues with promotions, pricing, or other in-store Marketing and/or Carrier initiatives.
- Work with the Operations, Carriers, Original Equipment Manufacturers and Walmart to develop and deploy a launch plan for any new product where required (Product can be defined as being any device, offer, plan, warranty, or credit initiative).
- Provide translation services to OSL where required.
- Manage and Develop internal and external newsletters and communications of varying formats for both Canada and US
- Review and analyze all current communications processes and material for continuous improvement and innovation opportunities
- Builds and manages relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate timely delivery and execution of content, projects and requests as they arise.
- Facilitating internal and external discussions on current and upcoming promotions and organizing action plans to align with advertising initiatives for Canada & US Carrier Partners.
- Builds and support client communication initiatives from strategic concept through to production and execution including communications planning.
- Interacting with consumers for escalated inquiries on promotional content and messaging
- Assisting with internal communications materials/initiatives to support Brand Marketing initiatives; participate in program planning/ideation
- Establishes process and protocols for all OSL US Communications.
- Continuously seek out opportunities to improve and enhance the communication platform by using market research, strategic deployment methods and recent technologies.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in retail operations (wireless space preferred)
- Passion for creativity and sense of style
- Bilingual oral and written French fluency is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of multi-tasking, planning and prioritization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint is an asset.
- Able to work evenings and weekends as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing deadlines are a must
- Must display strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact email@example.com.