OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
Reporting to the Learning Enablement Manager, this role will support ongoing operations of the program in a variety of functions; i.e. processes, training, communications, merchandising, new store opening activity, etc.
Working closely with the Learning Enablement Manager and various members of the OSL team at all levels the incumbent will assist in managing the Learning Management System, developing operational processes, policies, efficiencies and guidelines which support the program goals and objectives.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages, updates and maintains the Learning Management System (LMS), including user onboarding, offboarding and changes
- Manages learning plans, learning programs and course content on the LMS
- Works with the Learning team to establish learning objectives for various programs.
- Works with the Learning and Operations teams to build learning content and supporting tools to ensure compliance and understanding.
- Provides reporting to Clients (external) and Operations and Sales team (internal) on learning completions.
- Assists with building program training calendar and communication strategy.
- Assists in creating and updating internal control documentation as required (sales, inventory, loss prevention, customer service, merchandising, etc.).
- Liaises with vendors to source materials and negotiate agreements where required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in building and delivering training content in retail electronics or similar industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Captivate, Adobe Captivate Prime (or other LMS systems).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Strong operational and sales experience in retail is preferred.
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize project plans, timelines and resources.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact email@example.com.