OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
The Training Lead will create and deliver training requirements for OSL initiatives. Working closely with the Training Manager, internal / external partners, the Training Lead will develop the strategy and implementation of the training material to successfully train various stakeholders.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Training Manager with the design and implementation of training, program development and supporting materials based on the needs of the organization.
- Works in partnership with the Training Manager to leverage the Learning Management System (LMS) and support all training objectives. This includes system set up, programming, report building, analysis, managing the delivery of training and developmental programs.
- Identify training and development needs within the organization through feedback, sales & operations results, job analysis, and regular consultation with various internal and external partners.
- Assist the Training Manager with the development of training content including: train the trainer, e-learning courses, job aids, training videos, work books, leader guides, in-store training tools, etc.
- Works with the Training Manager to develop or implement content, reporting & practices to monitor and review the progress of trainees through LMS, carrier and OEM programs. Creates reporting to share with stakeholders at OSL and carrier / OEM partners.
- Liaises with Human Resources to ensure all provincial guidelines for training and certification are met.
- Proactively identifies needs in field to recommend and implement programs or changes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Liaises with internal/external subject matter experts to leverage expertise regarding adult learning principles, to improve content development and leverage the LMS system.
- Ensure all content, resources, tools, are prepared, accurate and ready for scheduled training dates.
- Provide the field management team with the resources to ensure all associates are fully leveraged and are providing optimal results.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, such as education, organizational development, human resources, business administration, or communications, is an asset
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience working in training delivery, teaching, coaching and/or facilitation experience (with at least two (2) years in the wireless or electronics industry is an asset)
- Strong knowledge of adult learning, instructional design principles and best practices, as well as organizational change management expertise
- Experience in the creation and/or delivery of training content
- Strong working proficiency with authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, etc. (is an asset)
- Strong working proficiency with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, etc., (is an asset)
- Strong working proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Must possess the ability to proactively build strong relationships within a diverse organization
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple on-going priorities.
- Superior organizational and planning skills are required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English and French are required
- Must display active listening skills as well as conflict resolution skills
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.