OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for delivering timely full cycle recruitment with the objective of staffing store, field and corporate teams with qualified and diverse talent. You will collaborate with HR, program leads and hiring managers on a regular basis to identify current and future hiring needs. Sourcing expertise, passion for high volume recruitment, delivering an exceptional candidate experience and promoting the client and company’s business and brand is critical to success in this role.
- Partners with the business to understand current and future staffing needs to build a strategic sourcing and selection campaign
- Executes high volume recruitment in accordance with established targets and timelines
- Proactively solicits feedback from hiring managers regarding applicant and performance of hired candidates to continuously improve and ensure candidates align with business needs and overall corporate and team fit
- Leverages traditional and non-traditional sourcing strategies to attract a diverse and qualified pipeline of candidates
- Conducts market specific research to ensure that localized recruitment efforts are deployed ( associations, campus, organizations, competitive insight)
- Engages candidates in a branded and compliant selection process from screening to offer and onboarding
- Executes the sourcing plan through internal client intake meetings, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) maintenance, resume mining, proactive searches, and the development of relationships internal and external stakeholder, vendors and members of associations and groups
- Prepares and presents recruitment metrics and reports
- Prepares, attends and executes group interview and job fair events
- Promotes the internal employee referral program
- 2-3 years’ recruitment experience is highly preferred. However, talented individuals with customer service experience and a genuine passion for high volume recruitment may also reply and, if selected, will be trained for this role
- Bilingual in French is an asset
- Understanding of retail and or the wireless industry is an asset
- Creative, innovative and thorough in developing executable sourcing plans
- Strong affiliation to drive for results and exceed goals and objectives
- Attention to detail and ability to manage high volume and multiple priorities
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends to support nation-wide recruitment objectives and timelines
- Computer literacy such as MS Office and adeptness for navigating sourcing tools such as ATSs, job boards and Google Maps
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.