OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
The BI Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions, crafting and executing queries up request for data and presenting information through reports and visualization.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy)
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- Familiarity with data visualization tools
- In-depth understanding of database management systems and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) framework
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative and collaborative
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field an asset
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.