OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
The Project Lead is an exciting opportunity for someone who can drive and align internal and external partners to accomplish project execution within a timely manner. You will work within a team to ensure the success of the project. You will help not only in the launch but also in the ongoing management of this new business operation. You will help individual stores to operate with excellence, support the OSL brand, add value to our Client, and meet their business goals. Through leading by example and creating an environment where team members feel valued, can grow, and function well as a team.
- Works closely with the Project Manager to ensure all deliverables are being met and all assigned tasks are being accomplished.
- Build and execute the project plan that will allow for the program to launch on time, to budget and exceed client expectations.
- Transition from program kick off to leading the project through initiation, planning, execution, controlling and finally closing.
- Host and run conference calls with the ability to send detailed follow up summaries
- Ability to engage all stakeholders
- Achieve all key business objectives including sales, performance reviews, client experience, and compliance to all operating procedures.
- Develop business cadence to ensure all stakeholders (both internal and external) are engaged, aligned and are able to operate with excellence.
- Works closely with program leader, field ops team and training/communication manager to ensure operation exceeds all program KPIs.
- Successfully manages the completion of day-to-day area operational activities including field visit reports, communications to the team, payroll processes, performance management and HR related activities.
- Provide support to the Operations team and to other Store Support Team members.
- Participate in special projects and assignments as needed.
- Provide daily project status updates to the project team.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent is considered an asset.
- Ability to work will within a team environment.
- Strong project management, staff management and collaboration skills, developed in a retail organization; within the sporting goods sector is considered an asset.
- CAPM or working towards the PMP is an asset
- Strong multitasking abilities with focus on handling multiple projects at the same time.
- 3-5 years multi-unit supervision and program management experience is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and results focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Advanced organization and planning skills with the ability to organize and schedule people and tasks.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to travel with no restrictions into the US as needed
- Computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of merchandising in a retail environment.
- Understanding of Loss Prevention in a retail environment.
- Proven ability to drive sales and service through a field team.
- Proven ability to manage district budgets, forecast sales and retail metrics.
- Strong communication skills
- Must possess high levels of attention to detail.
- Flexible to work evenings and weekend periods, based on business needs as they arise.
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.