With the continued growth of our client BLU and as one of their preferred partners OSL is recruiting for an Territory Manager based in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). The BLU Territory Manager position offers a competitive base pay, vehicle allowance, bonus structure and health benefits for the right candidate.
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Sales Representatives across the GTA. These Sales Representative will be focused on selling a restrictive product, vape and e-cigarettes, in gas stations and convenience stores. The successful applicant will be part of a team of enthusiastic, well organized professionals who have a knack for building a successful sales team.
- Manage a team of 5-10 Sales Representatives in the GTA.
- Lead the team to achieve sales targets.
- Build and implement a strategy to deliver on sales KPIs.
- Perform infield coaching visits to ensure the Sales Team is on the right path to success.
- Maximize the team's success through effective team building.
- Act as project manager for the preparation of lead generation and referral programs
- Thorough executional management of BLU’s territory sales and marketing activities, ensuring each is completed on time and as expected
- Build a reputation as a strategic partner for clients by creating value added programs through customer focused orientation
- Exceptional relationship management skills including active listening, problem solving, creative thinking and regular client communication.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to train and manage employees.
- Must have high level of interpersonal and customer skills to work with others, motivate employees, and assign work as required.
- Ability to proactively recruit, select, and hire team members
- Proven ability to drive sales and service while also achieving operational standards targets
- Strong management, coaching, and leadership skills
- Experience in the Tobacco or Vape category considered an asset.
- Effective planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in sales programs.
- Comfortable executing tasks independently.
- Capability to develop strong relationships with key industry contacts.
- Able to travel up to 75% within your assigned district as appropriate.
- Bi-Lingual (English / French) is an asset.
- This position requires being on the road to meet with the team and key contacts; Extensive overnight travel.
- Must own a vehicle in good condition and a valid driver’s license
Job Location: Canada - GTA
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.