With the continued growth of our client BLU and as one of their preferred partners OSL is recruiting for an Coordinator based out of our office in Mississauga. The Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Territory Mangers and Client Manager across Canada. The successful applicant will be part of a team of enthusiastic, well organized professionals who have a knack for building a successful sales team from the ground up.
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
- Work with all levels of OSL to deliver on the client’s needs.
- Support the Territory Manager team to achieve sales targets.
- Assist the Client Service team in building and implementing a strategy to deliver on sales KPIs, with a focus on long term account building.
- Reporting analytics and insight delivery, and weekly report creation.
- Weekly presentation of reporting to clients.
- Maintains status with internal team (budgets, schedules) to keep the program on track and on budget.
- Occasionally perform infield visits with the Territory Mangers to stay connected with the program.
- Build a reputation as a strategic partner for clients by creating value added programs through customer focused orientation.
- Communicate and implement territory & priority goals for field team based on client direction.
- Exceptional relationship management skills including active listening, problem solving, creative thinking and regular client communication.
- Detail-oriented and results focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Advanced organization and planning skills with the ability to organize and schedule people and tasks.
- Experience in the Tobacco or Vape category and asset.
- Experience in sales programs.
- Comfortable executing tasks independently.
- Capability to develop strong relationships with key industry contacts.
- Reporting Experience (build & analysis)
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Power point)
- Bi-Lingual (English / French) is an asset.
- Must own a vehicle in good condition and a valid driver’s license
- Occasional travel within Canada (10%)
- The Coordinator position offers a competitive base pay, bonus structure, and health benefits for the right candidate.
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.