LOCATION: WALMART REGINA NORTH SUPERCENTRE, SASKATCHEWAN
Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.We are building a team of retail professionals to deliver best-in-class experiences for our client’s customers. Focused on sales, service, and operational excellence, you have a passion for delighting customers. You relish developing your product knowledge and take pride in ensuring every customer has an exceptional experience every time.
As a Photo Centre Associate, you will be reporting to the Photo Center Supervisor and responsible for providing outstanding service to all customers. In your daily activities, you will display operational excellence, support the OSL brand, add value to our client and meet their business goals. You are a team player with a commitment to excellence, supporting a dynamic and organic environment where honesty, respect, passion for sales, unrelenting customer focus along with growth and learning are at the center of everything you do.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving all key business objectives including sales, customer experience and operational targets.
- Answer customer inquiries and advise them on ideal product solutions, assist with self-serve kiosks when needed
- Prepare all custom or online orders on time for customer pick up.
- Follow operational guidelines to ensure compliance with all standards.
- Perform maintenance tasks on printing equipment and self-serve kiosks as needed.
- Operate the key cutting machine for customers and support the operations of this program.
- Handle customer transactions with Western Union per the prescribed guidelines.
- Support any additional customer service offerings as needed.
- Complete all required training within specified timelines.
- Participate in weekly coaching sessions with management and follow recommended course of action to further develop skills.
- Ensure all scheduled shifts are completed, including clocking in/out as per guidelines.
- Adhere to dress code guidelines for every shift and ensure the brand is appropriately represented at all times.
- Maintain visual standards for the photo centre and keep the area clean, safe and organized.
- Complete all assigned tasked delegated by management.
- Demonstrates understanding of sales and customer service fundamentals.
- Experience in either retail or hospitality industry where you have a working knowledge of managing cash, POS and inventory systems.
- Sales and merchandising experience is considered an asset.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must display computer aptitude and high comfort level with technology.
Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to drive and travel extensively to stores day and evening.
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extensive periods of time.
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.