OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
The Procurement & Logistics Analyst supports and monitors all purchasing related activities. The position requires a resourceful and analytical thinker who can develop, guide, and own a process from start to finish. This role focuses on both optimizing our purchasing process and delivering insightful reporting tools to help drive our logistics efforts.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and submit POs based on inventory levels and forecast
- Reconcile vendor invoices against shipping records to ensure billing accuracy
- Responsible for forecasting and planning to meet demand and optimize inventory levels while minimizing out of stocks
- Create and recommend solutions and action plans for aged inventory
- Participate in the development of business processes and standard operating procedures
- Work closely with internal cross functional teams, client and vendor partners
- Provide timely, regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Create and analyze reports on key performance metrics
- Liaise with Client and internal teams to manage the business as required and to determine business needs
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- 3-4 years of experience in a planning, replenishment or procurement role, preferably within a retail and/or telecommunications environment
- Strong comprehension of retail finance with strong technical background (ability to learn new IT systems and applications as required)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, planning, and organization skills
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Proficient in all areas of Microsoft Office with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- SQL experience is an asset
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now. If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact email@example.com.